Thursday, June 23, 2005

Entry #115
Los Angeles was productive at least. The weightroom left me with little
variety, however, so I just did bodybuilding exercises. There were no
barbells and the heaviest dumbbells were 50 lbs. I taped two dumbbells
together for each hand for compensation. Also, I went barefoot, like
Arnold.


I think I drove my relatives insane with my obsession for food, but
I was able to pick up appropriate meals at a supermarket near the
hotel. To my luck, there was also a Vitamin Shoppe near it, and I
picked up some protein shakes. I also had my aunt and uncle read my
Arnold magazine. They don't speak english so they couldn't read the
articles, but I could tell they were motivated enough to take up
lifting. I think. Off-topic: I went to Vans skatepark on Tuesday over
there and it was great.


Today I had no method of transportation to the gym; had to make do
with what I had in the backyard, and do a bodybuilding workout for
traps and biceps.

2 comments:

  1. 50lbs? Los Angeles must be weak. I guess that's why Snake was awesome in Escape From L.A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. mike jones is one of thoes new rappers and his SONG IS SO STUPID. he repeats his name constantly and his teeth is made of siver and its so stupid like it goes on and on
    whats my name?
    mike jones
    who?
    mike jones
    who?
    mike jones
    who
    mike jones
    mike jones
    mike jones
    mike jones
    BLAH!!! UGH.

    ReplyDelete